Two Greengo's Insulation is dedicated to providing "Green Solutions" to your insulation needs.
Free Inspections and Estimates
Insulating Commerial and Residential in Central Texas: Austin, San Antonio, Bastrop, Round Rock, Cedar Creek, Pflugerville, and all communities in between.
Wall Sound-proofing: Existing and new homes and commercial buildings.
Home Tune-Ups: (Pay for your insulation tune up in as little as 3 utility bills)
natural fiber insulation
- Deliver high-efficiency thermal insulation and effective R-value.
- Offer permanent and proven fire resistance for the life of the structure.
- Reduce nuisance noise when used in walls.
- Offer a more comfortable living space.
- Are made from 85% recycled paper fiber.
- Support energy conservation programs focused on environmental responsibility.
Attic Temperature Vs. R-Value (Fiberglass vs. Cellouse)
GreenFiber Insulation is infused with a flame retardant treatment that can actually help prevent the spread of smoldering embers. While GreenFiber is made from 85 percent recycled paper fiber, the remaining 15 percent is comprised of additives for fire and fungal resistance. GreenFiber Insulation undergoes a strict regiment of tests to ensure that it adheres to the required technical standards.
No harmful chemicals
GreenFiber is manufactured without any harmful chemicals, like formaldehyde or asbestos.
GreenFiber also possesses sound-control properties that help dampen ambient noises from outside traffic, conversations and radio and television, reducing noise transfer between rooms, floors and the outside.
Cellulose insulation is made from recycled paper that is applied as either loose fill into attics and closed wall cavities or damp-sprayed into open wall cavities. Due to its recycled content and potentially higher energy and acoustic performance, cellulose is an environmentally preferable product.